This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat at any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits, a luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a whole lot of sunshine.
Well, usually we have a lot of smoothies the whole year round for breakfast but in summer we tend to request more milkshakes. It's just that during summer mama is a bit more forgiving with the ice cream
This is definitely a really simple and easy pick me up with you are feeling hot and down in this summer heat.
- Fruit - I am using banana and strawberry as my fruit combination. You can use more or less of the banana or strawberries
- Ice cream - I love adding vanilla but as you also use strawberry or banana ice cream. If you prefer you can substitute the ice cream with just plain milk to keep it lean.
- Ice - I do use ice but if I use frozen fruits I omit the ice so it's not too Icy. It's a personal choice here. If you don't want to use ice cream make my strawberry banana smoothie
Step by step instructions (pin)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness and consistency. If necessary add more honey or milk
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Top with whipped cream (optional)
Other smoothies you may also like
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
- Berry Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie, Mango lassi, or coconut mango lassi
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER. TRIED MY RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.
Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes here on Pinterest.
- 1 Bananas large
- 1 cups (150 g) Strawberries
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup (120 ml) Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- ¼ cup Whipped cream (optional)
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you