This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat at any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits, a luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a whole lot of sunshine.
Well, usually we have a lot of smoothies the whole year round for breakfast but in summer we tend to request more milkshakes. It's just that during summer mama is a bit more forgiving with the ice cream
This is definitely a really simple and easy pick me up with you are feeling hot and down in this summer heat.
- Fruit - I am using banana and strawberry as my fruit combination. You can use more or less of the banana or strawberries
- Ice cream - I love adding vanilla but as you also use strawberry or banana ice cream. If you prefer you can substitute the ice cream with just plain milk to keep it lean.
- Ice - I do use ice but if I use frozen fruits I omit the ice so it's not too Icy. It's a personal choice here. If you don't want to use ice cream make my strawberry banana smoothie
Step by step instructions
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness and consistency. If necessary add more honey or milk
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Top with whipped cream (optional)
Tried my recipe? Don't forget to rate ★★★ ★★ it and leave a comment to let me know how it was.
You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes on Pinterest.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more.
Strawberry Banana MilkshakePrint Pin Rate Share by Email Share on FB Save Grow Saved!
- 1 Bananas large
- 1 cups (150 g) Strawberries
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup (120 ml) Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- ¼ cup Whipped cream (optional)
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you