This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat at any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits, a luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a whole lot of sunshine.
Table of Content
Well, usually we have many variations of smoothies the whole year round for breakfast. But in summer we tend to have more milkshake recipes. It's just that during summer mama is a bit more forgiving with the ice cream.
This shake is definitely a really simple and easy pick me up with you are feeling hot and down in this summer heat.
- Fruit - I am using banana and strawberry as my fruit combination. If you prefer more strawberry flavor you can use more strawberries, and vice versa. And you can also use either fresh fruit or frozen strawberries and bananas.
- Ice cream - I love adding vanilla but you can also use strawberry or banana ice cream flavors. And if you prefer, you can substitute the ice cream with just plain milk to keep it lean.
- Ice - I do use ice, but if I use frozen fruits, I omit the ice so it's not too Icy. It's a personal choice here. And if you don't want to use ice cream make my strawberry banana smoothie.
Strawberry banana milkshake recipe
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and consistency. And if necessary, add more honey or milk.
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Top with whipped cream (optional).
Did you enjoy this recipe? Please ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it.
Save it for later.
You can also find a collection of my recipes and tutorials here on Pinterest. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
And, don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive new recipes by email.
Strawberry Banana MilkshakePrint Pin Rate Share by Email Share on FB Save Grow Saved!
- 1 Bananas (large)
- 1 cups (150 g) Strawberries
- 2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup (120 ml) Milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey ((optional))
- ¼ cup Whipped cream ((optional))
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you