Strawberry Banana Milkshake
This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits, a luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream and a whole lot of sunshine.
Well, usually we have a lot of strawberry banana smoothies the whole year round for breakfast but in summer we tend to request more strawberry banana milkshake. It's just that during summer mama is a bit more forgiving with the ice cream
This is definitely a really simple and easy pick me up with you are feeling hot and down in this summer heat. Trust me with the high temperatures we have here!! This is an absolute treat.
Let's talk ingredients and substitutes
- Fruit - I am using Banana and strawberry as my fruit combination but go ahead and substitute the combination you like.
- Ice cream - I love adding vanilla but as you can see strawberry or banana ice cream will work just as well. If you prefer you can substitute the ice cream with just plain milk as well.
- Ice - I do use ice but if I use frozen fruits I omit the ice so it's not too Icy. It's a personal choice here.
Useful Tips and Tools
- You don't need many types of equipment to make lassi - a good hand blender or Ninja blender works great.
- A cutting board and kitchen Knife to clean and chop the fruit.
- I love serving my drinks in cocktail glasses though they are non-alcoholic drinks.
How to make this simple Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- 2 (2 ) Bananas large
- 2 cups (2 cups) Strawberries
- 4 scoops (4 scoops) Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (1 cup) Ice
- Blend the remaining ingredients - strawberry banana, ice cream and ice until smooth.
- Adjust consistency - add more liquid (milk or water) if too thick.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and drink up
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you