Strawberry Banana Milkshake – Perfect Summer Treats
This strawberry banana milkshake is an absolute treat any time of the day. Made with fresh or frozen fruits, a luxurious scoop of vanilla ice cream and a whole lot of sunshine.
Well, usually we have a lot of strawberry banana smoothies the whole year round for breakfast but in summer we tend to request more strawberry banana milkshake. It’s just that during summer mama is a bit more forgiving with the ice cream
This is definitely a really simple and easy pick me up with you are feeling hot and down in this summer heat. Trust me with the high temperatures we have here!! This is an absolute treat.
Let’s talk ingredients and substitutes
This is so easy to make – and so simple, you going to love it.
- Fruit – I am using Banana and strawberry as my fruit combination but go ahead and substitute the combination you like.
- Ice cream – I love adding vanilla but as you can see strawberry or banana ice cream will work just as well. If you prefer you can substitute the ice cream with just plain milk as well.
- Ice – I do use ice but if I use frozen fruits I omit the ice so it’s not too Icy. It’s a personal choice here.
Here’s how to make this simple Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- Bananas (large) – 2 nos
- Strawberries – 2 cups
- Vanilla ice cream – 4 scoops
- Ice – 1 cup
- Blend the remaining ingredients – strawberry banana, ice cream and ice until smooth.
- Adjust consistency – add more liquid (milk or water) if too thick.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and drink up.
Save this Drink on Pinterest for later
If you like smoothies and milkshakes. Check out some of the other combinations I have for you here – Drinks
Recipe Card – Strawberry Banana Milkshake
Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- 2 Bananas large
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 4 scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Ice
- Blend the remaining ingredients - strawberry banana, ice cream and ice until smooth.
- Adjust consistency - add more liquid (milk or water) if too thick.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and drink up
I don’t always top it with whipped cream but today’s deserved a special treat so… why not eh?