This creamy mango smoothie with yogurt is a healthy, light, and refreshing summer drink you will want to enjoy often. You can use fresh, canned, or frozen mangoes along with chia seeds, and takes just five minutes to make.
I hope you guys are looking forward to summer. We had a cold winter here, so we are really looking forward to some warm weather soon.
Mangoes make summer even more fun. We are big fans of mangoes in our home and we make everything mango. From mango lassi, mango mousse, mango pudding to mango jelly, and mirror glaze cake with the mango mousse and jello insert.
- Mangoes - I'm using frozen mangoes for this drink.
- Coconut Milk - I love the addition of mango and coconut - so refreshing and so creamy. If you prefer, you can stick to yogurt, milk, almond milk.
- Honey - Mangoes are naturally sweet so only add any sweeteners if necessary.
- Chia - these add a nice thickness to the drink but also makes it more filling.
- Protein Powder – This is optional, often, I buy either whey, hemp, or pea. The choices are plenty and you can choose whichever suits your diet.
- Ice – I use ice. But, if I use frozen fruits I omit the ice so it’s not too icy. It’s a personal choice here.
Step by step instructions
- Place all ingredients except honey/agave in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness - if needed add the honey or agave syrup
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
more similar drinks to try
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
- Banana Dates Smoothie
- Berry Chia Smoothie
- Cinnamon Chocolate Milkshake
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- Cantaloup Orange Smoothie
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER. TRIED MY RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.
Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes here on Pinterest.
- 4 Mango peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 2 cups (470 ml) Coconut milk almond milk / yogurt / milk
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Protein powder
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 tbsp Honey if needed
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you