This blueberry banana smoothie is a great way to start the day Healthy, nutritious, and wholesome this is packed with lots of energy. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries this can be made any time of the year.
I call this breakfast of champions because banana is a huge powerhouse of energy and when combined with blueberries this smoothie is a superpower. The blueberries add a pretty blue that is always so exciting to my kids.
- Banana - I think this has to be the most popular fruit in the world, and rightfully so. So nutritious, healthy, and low in calories. It can add a nice creamy texture to smoothies and ice cream.
- Blueberry - Are loaded with antioxidants. They are high in fiber and low in fat, which makes them a great guilt-free treat for summer drinks. See more blueberry recipes here
- Liquid - I am using regular 3% milk but you can use yogurt to make this more wholesome. Almond or coconut milk would be delicious too.
- Chia - these add a nice thickness to the drink but also make it more filling.
Step by step instructions
- Add all ingredients except honey to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness. If necessary, add the honey and blend once more.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Please ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it.
Save it for later.
You can also find a collection of my recipes and tutorials here on Pinterest. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
And, don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive new recipes by email.
Blueberry Banana SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Share by Email Share on FB Save Grow Saved!
1 lb = 453 grams, 1 cup = 240 ml, 1 stick = 113g, 1 tbsp= 15 ml, 1 tsp= 5 ml,
- 2 Bananas (large)
- 1 cup (150 g) Blueberries
- 1 cup (240 ml) Milk ((dairy, almond or coconut) )
- 1 tablespoon Oats
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 tablespoon Honey
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you
Hi! What does "Give it one last Wiz" mean?