This cantaloupe smoothie is combined with vitamin-rich orange juice. Packed full of nutrition and natural sweetness it takes only 5 minutes to make.
My Rhea loves cantaloupe very much and can eat it all day from the bowl. In fact, both my kids love fruit snacks so we enjoy this fruit often. The best thing is that it is naturally sweet so you don't need to add any sweeteners.
If you've never tried cantaloupe in a smoothie you absolutely must. I love to combine it with coconut milk but you can certainly use plain yogurt as well.
If you don't like orange juice, try banana, dragon fruit, or even honeydew. They are all great combinations with this fruit.
Ingredients and substitutes
- Cantaloupe - A ripe cantaloupe has a yellow, or cream-colored tan on it. A ripe cantaloupe will smell fruity and be sweet.
- Orange - Fresh of course is always the best but use what you have on hand.
- Liquid- coconut adds a tropical blend and is very creamy. You can also use just orange juice
- Coconut milk - I think this adds a nice tropical vibe to the smoothie but you can also use yogurt. Almond milk or coconut yogurt is delicious too.
Step by step instructions
- Add all ingredients except honey to a blender and blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness - if necessary add the honey.
- Pour into individual serving glasses
more Smoothies you may like to try
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
- Berry Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER. TRIED MY RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.
Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes here on Pinterest.
Cantaloupe Orange SmoothiePrint Pin Rate Veenaazmanov
- 2 cups (650 g) Cantaloupe cubed
- 1 cup (240 ml) Orange juice
- 1 cup Ice
- ½ cup (120 ml) Coconut milk (optional)
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you