Cantaloupe Orange Smoothie
This seasonal summer cantaloupe orange smoothie is a sweet treat you can have any time of the day. Packed full of nutrition and natural sweetness. Yes, cantaloupe being naturally sweet needs no extra added sugar too!
This is my Rhea’s favorite drink. She loves cantaloupe very much and can nipple it all day from the bowl. In fact both my kids love fruit snack over junkies which is a great blessing.
One of the big issues with summer drinks can be all those added sugars. However, a big benefit of cantaloupe is its natural sweetness. This drink has no added sugar which makes it a guilt-free treat for anyone. Have you tried cantaloupe ice cream – yum!!
Let’s talk ingredients
- Cantaloupe – Use a ripe fruit. A ripe cantaloupe has a yellow, or cream colored tan on it. A ripe cantaloupe will smell really fruity.
- Orange – I use store bought always but feel free to use fresh if you have some.
- Coconut or Almond milk – I love coconut – adds a more tropical blend and is very creamy.
- Honey – honestly if you buy a ripe cantaloupe it should be sweet and you won’t need any additional sweetness. But we all know that time when we got a fruit and — ooooh not so sweet.
Here’s how simple and easy this one is – Cantaloupe Orange Smoothie
- Cantaloupe – 4 cups cubed
- Orange juice – 1 cup
- Ice – 1 cup
- Coconut or almond milk – 1/2 cup
- Honey if needed – 1 tbsp or more (optional)
- Add all ingredients except honey to a blender, and
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness with honey.
- Pour into individual serving glasses.
Save this drink for later on Pinterest
If you like smoothies and milkshakes, take a look at more of my amazing combinations here – Drinks
Recipe Card – Cantaloupe Orange Smoothie
Cantaloupe Orange SmoothiePrint Pin Rate
- 4 cups (1.41 lb) Cantaloupe cubed
- 1 cup (8.39 floz) Orange juice
- 1 cup (1 cup) Ice
- 1/2 cup (4.23 floz) Coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp (1 tbsp) Honey optional if needed
- Add all ingredients except honey to a blender and
- Blend until smooth
- Taste and adjust sweetness with honey
- Pour into individual serving glasses
About Videos - most recipes has two videos - a quick version in the post & longer detailed version on this recipe card. Sometimes a similar recipe video may be used. Please do subscribe to my channel if you like my videos
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you