Strawberry Popsicle – Strawberry Yogurt Pops
These homemade strawberry popsicle are the simplest easiest treats you can make in summer. Weather you use fresh or frozen strawberries these are bound to become a family favorite instantly.
The best thing about this recipe is that it’s simple, easy and quick. I make one batch of popsicles almost very week in summer.
Let’s talk ingredients
- Gelatin – You can use regular or vegetarian gelatin for this recipe. Just follow the directions on the package. Use only half the amount of water required in the recipe.
- Plain strawberry Pops – You can make these just plain strawberry ice popsicle by not adding any yogurt or Ice cream
- Yogurt – I like to use yogurt because it makes it more creamy and still not as rich as an ice cream
- Ice cream– This really makes them so beautifully creamy and delicious – try it.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest
Recipe – Homemade Strawberry Popsicle or Strawberry Yogurt Pops
- Strawberry jelly powder – 1 pack
- Fresh or frozen strawberries – 2 cups (chopped)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (or more if you prefer)
- Boiling water – 1 cup (250 ml)
- Plain yogurt or vanilla ice cream – 3/4 cup (optional)
- Add the strawberry jello into a bowl.
- Pour boiling water over.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add chopped strawberries and sugar.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add the yogurt or ice cream.
- Blend some more.
- Taste and adjust sweetness.
- Pour into popsicle molds and add sticks.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or over night.
- To release from mold – pour some hot water over the molds until release.
Some Progress Pictures for you
Recipe Card – Creamy Homemade Strawberry Popsicle or Strawberry Yogurt Pops.
Homemade Strawberry Popsicle Strawberry Yogurt Pops
These simple homemade Strawberry Popsicle are just the simplest easiest treat you can make effortlessly. Weather you use fresh or frozen strawberries these are bound to become a family favorite instantly.
Ingredients - Choose (Metric or US Customary) below
- 1 pack Strawberry jelly powder
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp Sugar or more if you prefer
- 250 ml Boiling water
- 3/4 cup Plain yogurt or vanilla ice cream optional
Add the strawberry jello into a bowl.
Pour boiling water over.
Stir until dissolved.
Add chopped strawberries and sugar
Blend the mixture until smooth
Add the yogurt or Ice Cream (if using
Blend some more
Taste and adjust sweetness.
Pour into Popsicle molds and add sticks
Freeze for at least 3 hours or over night.
To Unmold - pour some hot water over the molds until release
These really make summer fun!!