Moist Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
I’ve had quite a few request for Eggless Vanilla Cake recently, To be honest I do not make eggless cakes so often any more.
I remember making these moist Eggless cakes often in college for my vegetarian friends but not much after that. I know I have three recipes in my book. All these are actually not my own recipes but from friends or their moms.
I’m going to share them with you . I would appreciate; if you try them out, please do come back to me and let me know the out come. I only post recipes on my blog once I have tested it a couple of times.
These I have not made for many many years now, so would truly appreciate your feedback on whether they are still good or need testing.
RECIPE – Moist Eggless Vanilla Cake
- 230 grams – all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 170 grams / 3/4 cup sugar
- 115 grams / 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 180 grams / 1 cup plain natural yogurt (beaten)
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 160 C/320 F.
- Grease and line two 8″ baking trays.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Cream butter and half the sugar until light and fluffy – about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add flour, milk and vanilla.
- lastly add in the beaten yogurt.
- Pour into baking tray and bake in the center of the oven for about 18 to 20 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before decorating.
Save this recipe on Pinterest for later
Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe One
Here's one of the Eggless cake recipes I have on my diary from long time ago. I remember it was very highly appreciated by my college friends but I have not made it since then.
Ingredients - Choose (Metric or US Customary) below
- 230 grams All purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 170 grams Sugar
- 115 grams Butter room temperature
- 180 grams Plain natural yogurt beaten
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
Preheat oven to 160 C/320 F
Grease and line two 8" baking trays.
Sift Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt
Cream Butter and half the sugar until light and fluffy - about 3 to 4 minutes.
Add Flour, milk and Vanilla.
lastly add in the beaten yogurt.
Pour into baking tray and bake in the center of the oven for about 18 to 20 minutes or until the skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool on a wire rack before decorating.