This cherry champagne cocktail is the perfect drink to celebrate. Made with cherry liquor, vodka, and champagne this cocktail is perfect for any special occasion whether it's Christmas or Valentine's day. It takes just five minutes to prepare.
I am a huge fan of cherry so anything cherry is always top on my list. And, my alcohol of choice for many years has been either vodka or Bacardi. And of course, we only indulge in Champagne on special occasions. So, you see this is a very special drink for me.
About this cocktail
The best thing about this is that it is very versatile and there is really no recipe for it. Depending on the champagne you use it may, or, may not be sweet.
- You can add more cherry liquor with less vodka.
- Or, you can omit the cherry liquor and use only the vodka. I think the cherry liquor adds a lovely flavor and elegance to the drink.
- The more cherry liquor you add, the more color your cocktail will have. I used homemade cherry liquor which needed a little more time before it was ready to be used.
- For the champagne, use good quality champagne that you like to drink, even in your cocktails. Today, I am using Brut.
Step by step instructions
- Divide the simple syrup, cherry liquor, and vodka between two champagne glasses.
- Top each glass with champagne just before serving and garnish with cherries.
You may also like
Did you enjoy this recipe? Please ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it.
Save it for later.
You can also find a collection of my recipes and tutorials here on Pinterest. Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
And, don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive new recipes by email.
Cherry Champagne CocktailPrint Pin Rate Share by Email Share on FB Save Grow Saved!
- 4 tablespoon Simple syrup
- 2 tablespoon Cherry liquor
- ¼ oz Vodka
- 1 cup Champagne
- 2 Cherries (for garnish)
- Divide the simple syrup, cherry liquor, and vodka between two champagne glasses
- Top each glass with champagne just before serving and garnish with cherries
The nutrition information and metric conversion are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee its accuracy. If this data is important to you please verify with your trusted nutrition calculator. Thank you