Discover 60+ Quick and Easy Recipes
Today, I share with you 60-plus quick and easy recipes that take 15 to 30 minutes of cooking time. These are perfect recipes for busy days or hot summer days
I don’t think we ever imagined life would come to a stop like this because of one virus. No schools, offices, restaurants, malls, playgrounds, movie theatres, etc. This will go down in history for a long time and many years from now we will look back on it. I hope we will get through it with as few victims as possible.
It is not easy to stay at home all day. But, it is important because nothing is more important than our health, and the health of our loved ones. This crisis too shall pass and life will go back to normal. While we are home, it is important to stay positive and try to make the most of this situation. This may not be a great circumstance, and yet there are opportunities in any situation, including this one.
This time, with everyone together at home, is an opportunity to spend time as a family. Talk, play, laugh, eat, cook or bake together. Make delicious things together and enjoy family time. Try making things that your family will enjoy. Watch movies as a family eating popcorn and snuggling under a blanket.
This too shall pass
At times like this, instead of getting anxious, it’s best to take a deep breath and find ways to put a positive spin on the situation. Most importantly, our kids get affected by our behavior. If we are calm then it keeps them happy and relaxed as well. I know it’s easier said than done when you have so many concerns on your mind.
- What can you do at home with your kids?
- What are you going to cook for them?
- Where can you find quick and easy recipes?
- Can I cook healthy, delicious meals at home instead of ordering takeaway food?
Cooking at home can be a great way to relieve stress, remain positive, and enjoy fun activities with your kids. It can also help you avoid any concerns that you may have about getting food delivered to your home. Also, great, home-cooked dishes can be a real comfort at challenging times like this.
For example, you can:
- Make bread at home. Making bread is easier than you think.
- Plan ahead and try some slow-cooker meals, so you do less in the kitchen and get more time to spend with the kids.
- Get the kids to spend some time with you, cooking, baking, watching movies, chatting.
Quick and easy recipes
Fresh Tomato Sauce – 20 mins
Mushroom Pasta in 15 minutes
Ground Beef Pasta
Chicken Pasta Recipe
Penne Pasta Lasagne
Lamb with Pasta
Cherry Tomato Pasta – 15 minutes
Chicken and Rice Skillet
Skillet Shrimps with Rice
Quick One Pot Vegetable Rice Recipe
Coconut Turmeric Rice
Rice Pilaf with Fruit and Nuts
Quick Prawn Rice Indian Prawn Pilaf
Chicken Recipes 20 to 30 mins cooking
Moroccan Chicken Stew with Couscous
Butter Chicken in 20 minutes
Chicken Shawarma Recipe
Easy Indian Chicken Curry in 15 Minutes
Breaded Chicken Breast Not Fried aka Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
Ground Beef Soup
Indian Beef Mince Curry aka Kheema Mattar Masala
Indian Meatball Curry Recipe
Turkey Meatballs with Pasat
Quick and Easy Cilantro Meatballs in 15 mins
Quick and easy vegetarian dishes – beans and more
Let’s not forget there is so much you can do with beans and vegetables in just 20 minutes. From bean curries and chilies to burgers and stir-frys.
Black Beans Curry
Kidney Bean Coconut Curry – Indian Kidney Beans Curry
Kidney Beans Patties aka Vegan Bean Burgers
Palak Tofu Curry aka Spinach Tofu Curry
These potatoes take about 45 minutes but they are kids favorite
Baked Potato Chips
Baked Potato Wedges aka Oven-Fried Potato Wedges
Roasted Eggplant Dip – Baba Ganoush
Lebanese Roasted Eggplant Salad
Perfect Oven baked Butternut Squash sticks – Roasted Butternut Squash
Oven Baked Carrot Sticks
Homemade bread recipes
Bread is a staple for most people, and at times like this, when bread may not be available, you can rise up to the occasion and make some at home. You will be surprised at how simple and easy it is to make homemade bread.
While I have plenty of bread recipes, here are 10 recipes that are perfect for novice bakers. Kneading the bread takes less than 15 minutes – the rest is rising and proofing. The flatbread recipes are always kids’ favorite and you can get kids to do them with you.
Easy Homemade Healthy Flour Tortilla Recipe
No-Knead Bread – Crusty White Bread
Soft Dinner Rolls – Homemade
No-Knead Beer Bread/Yeast Beer Bread
Herb Sweet Potato Chapati aka Sweet Potato Flatbread
Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread Recipe
The BEST White Sandwich Bread Recipe
Challah Bread Recipe – 3 Braids
Olives and Sun-Dried Tomato Dinner Rolls
Homemade Cloverleaf Rolls
Whole Wheat Raisin Walnut Bread
Fish recipes – 15 to 20 minutes
Did you know that fish is very easy to cook? It often takes less than 15 minutes to cook a fish dish. Try these, they are super simple and easy.
Easiest Fish Curry – Just 6 ingredients
Moroccan Fish in Spicy Tomato Sauce Chraime
Breadcrumb Crusted Baked Fish Fillets
Baked Tandoori Fish in Just 15 minutes
Cilantro Fish Cakes in just 10 minutes
Baking with Kids
A great way to get kids to participate in the kitchen is to find recipes that are kid-friendly.
Cookies, bars, brownies, truffles, pizza, bread, and patties. Try my no-chill and no-spread cookie dough to cut shapes.
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Soft Almond Cookies
No Chill Sugar Cookies Recipe
BEST No-Spread Sugar Cookies Recipes
Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
The Best EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just 4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy Peasy Nutella Puff Pastries with Just 2 Ingredients
Super Moist Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Recipe
Coconut Balls – White Chocolate Cookie Coconut Truffles
Coconut Chocolate Truffles Vegan and Gluten Free
Best Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe
Bakery Style Vanilla Frosting Recipe
Bakery Style Chocolate Frosting Recipe
Crispy Corn Fritters
Tuna Potato Patties aka Tuna Fish Cakes
Spinach Potato Patties aka Spinach Cakes
Carrot Zucchini Fritters Recipe
Quick and easy desserts
Yes, there are desserts that don’t take very long to make. Some may need more chilling time but the actual hands-on time for these are not much.
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Perfect Chocolate Pudding (classic, eggless, vegan or healthy)
Strawberry Pudding from Scratch – Classic, Eggless, Vegan or Healthy
Homemade Vanilla Pudding from Scratch – Classic, Eggless, Vegan or Healthy
Homemade Mango Pudding from Scratch – Classic, Eggless, Vegan or Healthy
Easy Chocolate Mousse
While slow-cooker recipes take hours to cook, the actual hands-on time is often no more than 15 to 20 minutes. So, in my book, these are always included in my quick and easy recipes.
- Slow-cooker beer-braised beef
- Best Slow-cooked beef goulash
- Slow-cooked Indian lamb masala aka mutton masala
- Slow-cooked lamb with creamy polenta
- Easy slow-cooked apricot cranberry chicken
- Slow-cooker beef in red wine sauce
- Best slow-cooker Indian chicken curry recipe
- Easy slow-cooked beef curry recipe
- Yellow lentil soup – slow cooker
- Best ever slow-cooker Mongolian beef
- Easy Slow-cooker potato soup
- Slow-cooker black bean soup
- Moroccan slow-cooked beef with dates and hot paprika
- Slow-cooked roast lamb shoulder in red wine sauce
- Easy slow-cooked apricot beef
Ice cream recipes
Similarly, my no-churn ice cream recipes need no more than 15 minutes hands-on despite the few hours of chilling time needed. So, here are a few quick and easy recipes for ice creams that do not need an ice cream maker.
- How to Make No-Churn Ice Creams
- NO churn Ice cream collection
- Strawberry yogurt pops
- Raspberry Ice Cream – No Churn
- Blackberry Ice Cream – No Churn
- Dulce De Leche Ice cream Pops
- No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
- Mixed-berry Ice Cream – No Churn
- No-churn Pistachio Matcha Ice Cream
- Best No-Churn Blueberry Ice Cream
- Homemade Mango Ice Cream – No Churn
- No Churn Cherry Ice Cream
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice cream
- Mango Kulfi
- Lychee Kulfi
- Mango Popsicle
- Strawberry Yogurt Pops
- Must try tips for Perfect No-churn Ice cream
Cakes do take a while to bake, from 25 minutes to an hour, and yet often the prep time for most cakes and cupcakes is no more than 10 to 15 minutes. Here are a few quick and easy recipes for cupcakes and cakes you can try.
- Cinnamon coffee cake
- Sour cream coffee cake
- Chocolate coffee cake
- Spiced Gingerbread Loaf Cake
- Classic Gingerbread Cake,
- Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Old-fashion Gingerbread Cake
- Moist Banana Cake
- Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- Classic Vanilla Bundt Cake
- Butter Pound Cake
- Classic Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe
- Classic Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Almond Semolina Cake
- Pistachio Cherry Bundt Cake
- Upside-down Pecan Pie Cake
- Blueberry Cream Cake with Crumb Topping
- Moist Coconut Pumpkin Cake
- Moist Chocolate Cherry Cake
- Upside-down Plum Cake
- Easy Caramel Banana Cake
- Glace Mixed Fruit Cake
- Moist Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Chocolate terrine
- Rich Fruit Cake Recipe – Christmas Baking
- Perfect Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Dense Chocolate Cake Perfect for Carving
- How to make a Checker Board Cake
- Vanilla and Chocolate Sheet Cake – two in one recipe
- Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Diabetic Chocolate Cake
- Eggless Vanilla cake 1
- Eggless Vanilla Cake 2
- Eggless Chocolate Cake
- Moist Eggless Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Best Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Decadent chocolate cherry cupcakes
- Ice cream Cone Cupcakes
- One Bowl Vanilla Cupcakes
- and One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
- One Recipe Three Cupcakes Flavors
- Moist Banana Cupcakes
- Vanilla Sour Cream Cupcakes
- Eggnog Cupcakes with Eggnog Buttercream
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Spiced Apple Cupcakes with Caramel
- Devil’s Food Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- Eggless Strawberry Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream
- See all cupcakes recipes.
SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST FOR LATER. TRIED MY RECIPE? SHARE IT WITH ME, PLEASE.
Share a picture of your work with me by uploading an image here below my image on this board. You can also find a collection of my tutorials and recipes here on Pinterest.
You may also like
- 15 must-have tools for a home baker
- 10 best gifts for a bread baker
- 10 Essential Pots and Pans to help you cook better
- My Favorite Cake Decorating Books
- 15 Healthy Eating Habits for the family
- 10 Amazing Gifts for a Cake Decorator
- What’s in My Camera Bag?
- What is my Cake Room – Tools and Equipment
- Best Stand Mixer for Home Bakers
- What’s in my Kitchen – Tools, Appliances, and Gadgets