How to make a Pumpkin Cake – Cake Decorating tutorials
Video – How to make a Pumpkin Cake Tutorial
I had to give one of Rhea’s teachers a birthday gift. What would be so perfect than a Pumpkin cake? Right? I wanted to make it kinda without much carving and wasting cake. Most often you see a pumpkin cake tutorial and there is so much carving to make the perfect shape, I wanted to make it more simplified. Everything does not have to be difficult, does it?
And I didn’t want the traditional just bright orange so… here is my version of the pumpkin cake. I do hope you like it.
Well I have been wanting to make more tutorials especially video tutorials for the blog. With so much happening with the blog mergers and stuff, things have gotten slow. But things are shaping up again and I want to spend more time with you. So I hope you will enjoy this video.
Let me give you some details.
- The cake is a my Chocolate cake delicious on it’s own recipe with my Velvet American Buttercream and
- I use the Wilton 6″ Ball Pan for this cake.
- I usedSatin Ice fondantbut you can use my homemade sugar paste / fondant recipe as well.
- I used Dinky Doolde Airbrush with Magic Colors airbrush colours I’ve use the green, yellow, orange, red, chestnutand pearl.
- And the tool I used is Sugar Shapers – They come in packs of 4 from small to big and soft to firm you can read more about them in my post here Cake Sculpting tools
How to make a ball cake.
Now on the video you will see I use the Wilton 6″ ball pan so you could actually use this tutorial if you want to make a ball cake.
Here is my video You Tube – If you cannot watch the above I hope you can watch this one. Don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel.
You can find more of my tutorials on you tube here. Veena Azmanov
Save this tutorial on Pinterest for later
While you can use the ball tutorial to make all the different ball cakes; you know – Soccer ball, Basket ball, Tennis ball etc.. You can use the ball to make a tea pot cake too! and now that Christmas is coming you can use it to make a bauble cake too!
Well I do hope you like this tutorials. Would love to hear your comments below.