Fondant has come a long way.
Every project requires different fondant recipes. Below are my best recipes!
Whether you are a cake decorator or a mommy making your first fondant cake for your there is one recipe that is definitely perfect for you.
As a suggestion, I'd like to encourage you to make a small batch and test to see if this is the right recipe for you, your project or your weather.
- Most popular - The Best Homemade Fondant from Scratch made with whipping cream - yup you heard me. whipping cream and butter - it's yum compared to most other fondants and had good flexibility.
- Homemade Vegetarian Fondant from Scratch made with agar-agar instead of gelatin.
- Homemade Chocolate Fondant - a variation of my homemade chocolate fondant forms scratch so it's again made with whipping cream and butter.
- Perfect Homemade Black Fondant - Those of you that attempted this one know how hard it is to get a black (not grey, not green ) fondant. This one is a variation from both my Fondant from scratch as well as the chocolate base. So if you need a Vanilla Black Fondant or a Chocolate Black Fondant - it's both in there.
- The Best Homemade Marshmallow Fondant - for those who want a quick fondant that uses three or fewer ingredients.
- The Best Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Fondant - This one again is a variation of my Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant made with real chocolate and cocoa powder.