I'm honored that you would be interested in working with me. A monthly page views of 700K+ and 425,000+ unique visitors with a social media presence of over 1.5 million fans this is a fast-growing blog and attracts visitors from both the cake decorating as well and food enthusiasts.
I am passionate about food and you can see that by the way, I write my recipes and articles.
I love creating recipes and spend a lot of time tweaking and refining my recipes to make sure its perfect when added to my blog. Having traveled extensively, I've developed a palette for global cuisines and have spent significant time experiencing and learning different cuisines.
For me, it's all about the food and the experience with it. I can collaborate with you and share your product by creating new recipes so we can showcase them to the very best, for your existing and potential customers.
I am not a professional photographer but I spent time and effort in making sure each recipe gets the attention to detail it needs including creating images that stand out from the rest.
In the blogging world of cake and food, there are many ways to advertise your product. And I'm always happy to discuss the possibilities.
- Recipe Development - I love creating new and exciting recipes. Sometimes a twist on a classic recipe. This would include a sponsored post on my blog or an exclusive recipe for your website. 5 to 6 Images (including progress pictures if any )
- Product /Service Reviews - Reviewing a recipe is a great way for me t try something new and for you to advertise your product be it a food item, kitchen gadget, online school or a great cake or cookbook. A detailed review would include my honest feedback with pictures of the blog and highlights.
- Video Demo - I love teaching and simplifying a task. If you need a product that needs a demonstration of how to use it, I'd be happy to make a video tutorial.
- Giveaways/Product Contest or Promotions - This has always proven to be a great way to advertise any product or service. Giveaways are usually either held on my blog or Facebook page (1.5 million fans)
- Brand Ambassadorship - A great way to get your product seen on my blog and social media all the time is another way to maintain a continuous relationship. Whether you are a small company or a large organization looking for a one time feature or a longterm relationship there are many ways to go about this - feel free to email me for more discussion.
- Social Media Awareness - Social media has now become the most popular way to drive traffic to a website. With over 1.5 million fans on Facebook, this would be a great way to showcase a new product or service.
- Advertise - would you like to feature your product or tutorial on my blog so thousands of people can see it? Absolutely, we offer a variety of sizes and ad placement options that you can consider based on your budget. I only advertise products or tutorials I endorse and believe in.
My Social Links
Are you interested in showcasing your product with me? Feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you my media kit.
Veena has been featured in many online publications and sites around the world. You can read more about those here - features and publications.
Some of my previous engagements (work with me)
- Review - Cake Business School
- Online Cake Decorating School Review - Paul Bradford online School
- Online Cake School Reviews - Pretty Witty Cakes
- Online Cake School Review - Yeners Way Cake Art
- Product Review - Cake Frame Cake Structure
Book Reviews -
- Artisan Cake Company Visual Guide to Cake Decorating
- Fun Figures - Cute Characters for cake toppers
- Painting Flowers on Cake
- Scrumptious Desserts and Original Chocolate Decorations
Recommendations and Reviews I do
I only recommend Food, products, classes, tutorials that I use! Nothing on my site is just shared because it will make me money. I stand by my recommendations and reviews. If I suggest a class it is because I have seen the tutorial. If I recommend anything that I have not used or have not seen I will declare it here.
Thank you for your wonderful videos. As a novice I really appreciate your demonstrations and clear explanation. You mentioned classes on your blog - where are you located? Iʻm so far away Iʻm wondering if itʻs somewhere I happen to visit in the future. Thank you. Joan
Thank you, Joan. Happy you find my blog and videos useful. I do take classes but at home here in Israel. I do often get people who come here on vacation that drop by for a day or two classes. You are welcome too!
Just wanted to tell you I love your blog. It's my favorite blog and go to place for all recipes. Love the way you explain your recipes and give more options Thank you!
Thank you so much Jose. Happy to hear you like my blog and find it my style of writing useful.
You have a wonderful blog. Very talented lady. I love your cake designs and your style of writing the recipes. Really take the trouble to make sure people understand the recipe. Thanks
Thank you Linda for your kind words. Appreciate it very much. The purpose of my blog is not just to share the recipes but help my visitors become better bakers, cooks or cake decorators- hence the detailed posts. Glad to see I am achieving my goals.
You have a wonderful blog. I will email you soon as we would love to work with you. Love your detailed style of writing posts.
Thank you Candice
How do I unsubscribe? Getting notifications at 2am is not fun.
Jen this is not a subscription so I cannot unsubscribe you. This is your browser settings. You accepted to allow the browser to send you notifications when I have a new post. So you need to check on the Browser notifications. Look under settings and favorite sites. Thanks