Veena has been featured and published in many online publications.
Carrot Cake Recipe Featured in American Cake Decorating Magazine
Finalist – Top Three – Best Dessert Blogs 2017 – American Cake Decorating Magazine
Top 10 Eggless Baking Blogs
Selected Top 10 Eggless baking blogs by Feedspot – Read more here
- Magazine Publication – Cake Masters Magazine – January 2017 – Indian Inspired Bridal Wedding Cake
- Magazine Publication – DIY Digital Magazine – Feb 2017 – Indian Inspired Bridal Wedding Cake
- Magazine Publication – Cake Masters Magazine – May 2017 Jack and the Bean Stalk inspired Wedding
- Magazine Publication – Wedding Cakes & Sugar Flowers -Zuhair Murad Collaboration for the Fashion Issue of Cake Craft and Decoration
- Featured in the Israeli ICES Magazine cover photo- sponsored by Magic Colors -February 2015
- Featured in Cake Masters Digital Magazine – April 2015
- Cake Masters Magazine April Issue 2015
- Our Contribution for the Diwali Festival of Light collaboration cake was featured in The Cake Geek Magazine
- Veena’s New York Yankees Base Ball Cap was First Runner Up at the Cake of the week is Contest (image below)
- Three of Veena’s Cakes were selected Editors Choice on the Cake Community website of Cakes Decor (image below in gallery)
- A Collection of Veena’s cakes have made it to the Daily Top Three on the Cake Community website of Cake Decor (Gallery Below)
Top Ten Cake Artist in the world
Ever so often something unusual happens in life. Isn’t it? I mean so unusual that you really wanna pinch yourself and say – hey wake up! it’s just a dream.
I was picked up as one of the Top Ten Cake Artists in the world? Yes! How crazy is that? This honor was by a website called Top Teny. And of course, they have their own list of many top tens in the world. Such as cake artists, creative artists, painters, etc.
So this was the Top Ten Cake Artist in the world – if you do click on the link you will have to scroll right to the bottom because I am on number one.
Honestly, if I have to compare? I wouldn’t put myself in the top 50 cake artist of the world. I have so many cake idols that I feel I am at the absolute bottom but it was nice and truly an honor to feel so amazing today.
A big thank you to Top Teny for this honor
Interview with Conflating Visions
My interviews title – The inspiring story behind Veena Azmanov’s baking venture Veena’s Art of Cakes. You can read the full article on their website here Veena Azmanov / Veena’s Art of Cakes
The creators of this website Conflating Vision believe. What makes a person different from a leader is their approach towards a particular problem. What a common man can see today a leader would visualize much ahead of time. This unique vision makes them the master of any trade; be it sports, business, creativity, politics, management or anything else. It is this unique quality that creates the whole difference.
This very idea of conglomerating all these ideas, visions, and giving them a common platform so that those journeys may ease someone’s path towards success is the idea behind creation of Conflating Visions. The website believes a big move starts with small steps.
Interview with Theresa Happe of Cake Decorating Corner
Recently the lovely Terri aka Theresa Pesce Happe of the Cake Decorating Corner interviewed me for her website.
You can visit her website The Cake Decorating Corner for a lot of wonderful cake-related stuff. Cake contests, tutorials as well as up and trendy happenings in the cake world, and of course interviews with some of the most elite cake artists in the cake industry.
I do hope you like the interview. Thank you so much Terri for taking the time from your busy schedule to write such kind words about me.
Interviewed by Smart Indian Women Magazine
It’s a magazine of women, by the women and for the women. You get to read success stories of many mostly Indian women not just in India but everywhere in the world.
It’s rather nice to read how a woman started off with her business, what inspired her, and what helps her move forward. Believe it or not, most women have similar inspirations, issues, challenges, and yet very different outcomes. Mostly dependent on our vision, beliefs, and circumstances.
If you would like to read the interview on the website here is the link – An interview with Veena – Fonder of Veena’s Art of Cakes
If you would rather read it here or for those who are unable to open the link for some reason here is the interview.
Sugar Artist Spotlight on The Baking Sheet
Yesterday I had the honor of being the Sugar Artist on Spotlight by Loren Ebert of The Baking Sheet. Loren is the face behind The Baking Sheet. She specializes in cookies but has now moved into cake decorating as well. I have had the honor and opportunity to call her my friend and to have worked with her in a few collaborations.
It was a true honor to be asked and featured as a Sugar Artist Spotlight by her. Here is my interview with Loren Ebert of The Baking Sheet.
Cake Featured – Stylized Fairy Tale Cakes
Featured by Pretty Witty Cakes –
Cake Featured – Jack and the Bean Stalk fairy Tale Collaboration
Cake Featured – Brides from Around the world Cake Collaboration
Cake Featured – Fit for the Queen (a cake for the queens birthday)
Cake Featured – Art for autism awareness.
Cake Featured – Zuhair Murad Fashion Collaboration