This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions share are my own.
You can view our full disclosure policy here.
Winner of Valentine Cakes – Cake of the Month Contest
Well, voting is over and here is the Winner of Valentine Cakes – Cakes of the Month Contest. Boy did we have lots of entries. However, this month many cakes did not make it to the final selection. Remember you have to have not just a pretty cake but it has to be displayed and see properly for people to vote for it.
Our Sponsor this month
You know every month I bring you very valuable gifts. And I must say so far we’ve always had such generous sponsors.
This month we have Innovative Sugarworks as our sponsor – who have very generously given our winner
A Homebased Cake Porter worth USD 64.00
We have Free shipping for the winner – overseas winners will have to pay for shipping overseas.
You can read more about it on their site here – Cake Porter – Starter Pack
The Winning cake this month with the maximum votes is this Edible Picture Frame by Fatima Chandan of The Cake’s Icing based in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
Here are the rest of the submission here. The winner is based on the maximum number of votes.
YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THE RULES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE ON THIS PAGE – CAKE OF THE MONTH CONTEST RULES AND GUIDELINES – BUT A FEW IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER ARE.
- One submission per person – and it must be a photo of the cake you created. It must be a photo of your work, you took the photo.
If required you will be asked to submit a link of where you have published your cake as proof of your work.
- After all the cakes are submitted – I / me and my team (mostly sponsors) will pick 12 to 15 cakes for voting. I will post it on a new post where you will be allowed to vote. You are free to share your cake anywhere you want invite family and friends to vote for you.
- The voting will start 7 days after all the cake submissions are in. So we have 7 days to submit your cakes and then 7 days to vote. The cake with the most votes will be declared a winner.
- Remember only me and my team will decide who’s cake will or will not qualify in the final round for voting. If you cake in not included in this month no explanation will be given. It is always a tough decision for me. Please do not be disappointed – you can try again next month.
- Sign up for my newsletter here to be notified when voting starts as well as to be notified when the winner is declared. And of course to stay updated with all my upcoming post, tutorials, and recipes too.
Do join me in wishing Fatima congrats in winning this months contest. I will be back next month with a new contest – and new sponsors. Contest starts second week of every month.
Popular Post for you
- Best Homemade Fondant / Sugar Paste Recipe
- Homemade Edible Sugar Lace Recipe – Eggless, Vegetarian
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to make Homemade Yogurt from scratch with just two ingredients
- How to make Homemade Sour Cream for baking