Challenge yourself to improve your skills with our monthly cooking and baking challenges. The winner will be picked randomly and will be announced at the start of the following month's challenge.
I am so happy with the success of my masterclass series. It is amazing to see how many of you are making an effort to improve your skills and push yourself a little more every time.
Personally, I'm doing the same every day. Pushing myself to improve myself and achieve more. Challenging myself to do more today compared to yesterday or more this month than I did last month.
So, in an effort to help and motivate you to achieve more, I decided to start monthly baking and cooking challenges. We will start with one theme every month. And, depending on your response, we may later do two challenges a month: one for cooking and one for baking.
How does this cooking and baking challenge work?
Every month, I will pick one topic, for example: croissants.
- I will give you one or more recipes to choose from.
- Then, you will have the whole month to bake your chosen recipe. The recipe must be from this blog.
- Once you made the dish that you have selected, you will send the pictures to my email as well as post them to our Facebook Group.
- At the end of the month, I will randomly pick one winner.
- The winner for the previous month will be announced at the beginning of the following month's challenge (1st of the month).
How do I enter the monthly challenge?
- You are automatically entered when you send your recipe photos to my email: email@example.com
- In addition, write a comment below the recipe you chose and tell me how it was.
- And, for a bonus entry, here a few things you can do (optional):
- Write a review on that month's challenge post - what you liked or didn't like about it?
- In addition, write a comment on my Instagram posts - let us know which recipe you chose to prepare.
- Link and comment on my Facebook post so you will see more of my posts and challenges when they are published.
How is the winner chosen?
Randomly. There are no set rules. So, no, you don't have to be perfect at cooking or baking. My intention with these challenges is to encourage you, motivate you, engage and communicate with you. In addition, my goal is to create a community where we can share, help, and motivate each other. I'm looking for participation and enthusiasm. So, comment and be active.
Who can participate in this monthly challenge?
Anyone can join the challenge - it's global.
What does the winner get?
An Amazon gift voucher for USD $100.
I am not in the US, can I join the monthly challenge?
Yes, the challenge is open to anyone, worldwide. The winner will be announced here, on my blog as well as in my Facebook group Veena's Cooking and Baking Club. Make sure you are sign-up to my blog's newsletter so you will receive all updates right to your inbox.