This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions share are my own.
You can view our full disclosure policy here.
Teddy Bear First Birthday cake
Today I want to share with you this cute teddy Bear first birthday cake I made.
Well, it’s a really simple cake as you can see. So, I did not think of making a tutorial, but for those who need to know..
- It’s a 9″ square cake which I place on a fondant covered board.
- As usual I leveled, coated with buttercream and then covered it with white fondant on all sides.
- Next I cut out strips of blue and covered all four corners then across to form a block pattern as best I could.
- Next I use a medium teddy cutter to cut out the Ivory teddies.
- I used the smallest to cut out the teddies on the board and replaced them with the red teddies.
- Made a large teddy out of fondant (mixed with tylos) for the topper. If you do not want to make a topper you could also use a larger teddy cutter and make a large cut out. The set I bought was with three size cutters.
- Use edible red and black pens to draw bows and dots on the medium and small teddy.
And that’s all there was to this cake.. I hope you like it..
Thanks for stopping by.