Slice of Cheese and Mice Cake – Mini Cakes
A slice of cheese and mice cake can be small or big but the concept is simple easy and fun to make. I often make these small one slices so I can give them away as little gift. They are cute and always appreciated.
This slice of cheese and mice cake is the perfect little gift you can give when you need something small and quick. I made this as a gift for friend but didn’t need something really big. He loved it!!
If you want a large Fondant Cheese Cake? You may want to check this one – Fondant Cheese and Mice Cake
Moving on with this mini cake!!
How I made this Slice of Cheese and Mice Cake
- Take a large slice of cake cut into a triangle.
- Split this in between and add frosting
- crumb coat then second coat
- Chill in the fridge for a few minutes
- For the fondant…. I used two drops of lemon yellow and one drop of golden yellow to get this color, but you can go with any shade of yellow you like.
- Roll the fondant a bit thicker than usual so you can make the dents in it, or else I’d tear it.
- Use a little lust dust into the holes to give them more depth.
And MICE. The mice were the easiest thing to make. Really?
- Take a small ball of white
- Shape into a fat teardrop.
- Shape a tiny nose,
- Pinch the ears,
- Roll the tail with more fondant
- Use red food pen to make the eyes and nose.
Save this tutorial for later. You can find a collection of my Recipes and Tutorials here on Pinterest