Here's the topic for November's cooking and baking challenge. We also reveal the winner of October's challenge. In addition, all the details and rules for how to participate in this challenge are given below, including how to win a fabulous prize.
First, I must say it really is wonderful to see so many of you baking my recipes, sending in pictures, and feedback.
This month's challenge is
baking some bagels.
you must choose one of the
This month, I wanted to do something different. So, I decided to choose bagels. I know they are not traditional bread recipes, but once you've made them, they are quite addictive. The basic recipes for these bagels are almost the same with different toppings.
About the prize
The winner of our monthly prize is randomly selected from all of that month's entrants.
And, everyone who participates in that month's baking challenge is automatically entered. See below on how to enter the challenge and bonus tips for increasing your chances to win.
At the end of the month, we will randomly select the winner of that month's challenge. Please note, we don't accept images that are not clear or blurry. So, please make sure to take good quality images.
We will announce the winner on the 1st of next month, when we reveal the next month's cooking and baking challenge.
The winner will receive an Amazon Gift Voucher for USD $100.00 (no purchase necessary). Please, read my FAQ about these monthly challenges here.
How to join the challenge?
Above are the three recipes I have chosen for you this month.
- Pick one recipe from above, whichever you want. Note - you must pick one of the above two recipes.
- Bake the recipe and take good quality pictures.
- Write a review in the comment below the recipe post and let us know how what you think about that recipe.
- Send two good quality images of the finished cake/pie you made via email - [email protected] before November 31st, 11.59 AM PST.
- At the beginning of each month (1st of the month), we will announce the winner for the previous month's challenge.
For a bonus entry, here are a few things you can do
- Post the pictures to our Facebook Group.
- Write a review on this month's challenge in the comments below this post - what you liked or didn't like about the recipe.
- In addition, write a comment on the challenge reveal Instagram posts - let us know which recipe you chose to prepare.
- Lastly, link and comment on the challenge reveal Facebook post and let us know which recipe you plan to make.
My purpose, in these challenges, is to encourage you, motivate you, interact, and communicate with you. And, to create a community where we can share, help, and motivate each other. I'm looking for participation and enthusiasm. So, please comment, be active and show your support.
The winner will be announced here, on my blog as well as in our Facebook Group. Make sure you sign-up for my blog newsletter so you will receive all updates right to your inbox.
Disclaimer - The submitted images by participants and winners will be shared in a collage here on the blog as well as on social media. By submitting your images you agree to the use of your images.
The winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours with an email address for the amazon gift voucher. If we don't receive a response, within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
October challenge review and winner
Last month's challenge cakes were - cinnamon apple cake, apple pie crumble bars, and the apple pie cake with crumble.
I absolutely loved each and every image that you sent me. And, I hope that you guys also enjoyed those recipes.
Here are the images sent by participants for September's challenge:
And, the winner of this month's challenge is: (drum roll) Gisela Almeda! Congratulations Gisela!
Of course, she has been notified.