This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions share are my own.
You can view our full disclosure policy here.
Fondant Apple Cupcakes – Perfect for the Holidays.
These fondant apple cupcakes are perfect for the holidays, they make cute little gifts to give as treats during festive season such as Rosha Shana / Jewish New year
Click here to pin this on Pinterest
Every year during selected festive holidays I like to give some little gifts to people we deal with in everyday life. I like it acknowledge and kinda say thank you for little things.
One of those festive occasions is Ros has Shana – which is the Jewish new year here in Israel. Now I’m not Jewish but my husband’s family is and so are the people I give these gifts to. The jews celebrate their new year eating Apple with honey – honey represents starting the new year as sweet as honey.
So I usually make these apple cupcakes every year for the Jewish New Yar and it’s become such a tradition that I usually will get Aadi and Rhea’s teachers ask me if I plan to make my pretty apple cupcakes again?
So often while I want to make something new their affection for these apple cupcakes keeps making me make these pretties again and again.
Video tutorial – Fondant Apple Cupcakes
A little more information after you watched the tutorial?
Well I had shared some progress pictures with you before which I think you all loved very much but this time I thought I’d make this video for you too. The video below shows yo how I frost and cover the cupcake with fondant’ but first a little about the recipe and more.
So; here is a quick and easy way to make these Fondant Apple Cupcakes .
- Bake your favorite cupcakes. You can try any of my recipes for this except the ones with whipped cream – I’m using my apple and honey cupcakes which I have still to share the recipe with you. But that is for another post. You can find my cupcakes recipes here.
- Cool them completely.
- Then top each cupcake with your favorite buttercream and smooth it into a nice round dome.
- Roll red sugar paste and cut out a dis about two sized larger than the circumference of the cupcakes
- Place on the cupcake and smooth well.
- Use a ball tool to make the center indent or you could simple use your finger!!!
- All a stalk and a leave.
I do hope you liked this little tutorial. I think these apple cupcakes are super cute and easy to make.
More recipes for you