Eggless Chocolate Cake
Yield 8"/20 Cm Cake
This a delicious Egg-less chocolate cake recipe that I have been using for a while. It’s egg-less and honestly I am not big at the egg-less baking.
- 475 grams 5 cups - Cake Flour
- 600 grams / 3 cups Brown Sugar
- 85 grams /3/4 cup Coco Powder (unsweetened)
- 240 ml / 1 cup veg oil - I use canola
- 3 cups water (720 ml)
- 3 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 170 C/350 F
- Prepare your baking pans.
- Swift together the flour, salt, baking soda.
- In another bowl - whisk together the Veg Oil and Brown sugar - Stir well until most of the Brown sugar is dissolved.
- Dissolve Coco Powder in the Hot water.
- Now combine the wet ingredients - Veg Oil mixture with the Coco mixture.
- Add Vanilla.
- Next combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients - slowly; stirring well to incorporate.
- Pour the batter evenly into the baking pans and bake in the center of the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove from the pan and cool completely before decorating.
Recipe by Veena Azmanov at https://veenaazmanov.com/egg-less-chocolate-cake/