Egg less Chocolate Cake
Yield 24 Servings
This a delicious Egg-less chocolate cake recipe that I have been using for a while. It’s egg-less and honestly I am not big at the egg-less baking.
- All purpose flour - 440 grams (4 cups)
- Cocoa powder - 85 grams(/3/4 cup )(unsweetened)
- Baking soda - 3 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Canola oil - 250 ml (1 cup)
- Brown sugar - 500 grams (2 1/2 cups)
- Hot water - 500 ml (2 cups)
- Vanilla - 2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 170 C/350 F
- Prepare your baking pans.
Mix Dry Ingredients
- In a mixing bowl swift flour, salt, baking soda.
Mix We Ingredients
- In another bowl mix cocoa powder and hot water. Stir to combine. Let cool slightly.
- Add the oil and brown sugar - Stir well until most of the Brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add vanilla
Combine wet to dry ingredients
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients with a whisk to ensure no lumps
- Pour the batter evenly into the baking pans
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove from the pan and cool completely before decorating.
Chocolate Orange cake
- Substitute one cups of the water with Orange Juice and the vanilla with Orange extract.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 1.4 g
Saturated Fat 0.4 g
Unsaturated Fat 1 g
Sodium 187 mg
Total Carbohydrates 28.2 g
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 2.7 g
Recipe by Veena Azmanov at https://veenaazmanov.com/egg-less-chocolate-cake/