Creative Use of Molds Contest – Voting Starts Now
This months cake contest theme is creative use of molds and I am so happy to see some really pretty cakes submitted for this contest. Voting in now open and I hope you will vote for your favorite cake and make sure the winnings to the one that deserves the prize.
We have some really pretty cakes submitted this month. We have shortlisted only 14 cakes for the finals. I’m sorry if your cake was not picked up this month.
below you will find a few tips for you to consider when submitting cakes for the future.
So voting is now open. You can vote for a maximum of three cakes at a time every 24 hours. So yes, you can vote for your favorite cake more than once, but only every 24 hours.
The app takes a little time to download on mobile devices so be patient. Unlike last month when logging into Facebook was not a must, this month we have made it compulsory so we can track all votes and make sure it’s fair.
Spread the word and so more people can vote – Thanks
[bctt tweet=”Voting in now open for Cake of the month Contest” username=”veenaazmanov”]
Remember you can vote for 3 cakes – every 24 hours..!!
Our Sponsor this month is – Marvelous Molds!! Yes!!
Marvelous Molds has very generously offered our winner A choice of any 3 Silicone Onlays® and 3 Silicone Molds. A total of six!! And yes you can choose which you want!
Want to check out some of my favorite molds by Marvelous Molds? You will find my favorite in this Pinterest Board here where I share the Products I used on my cakes. Read the description and click to go to the relevant product. Thanks
Tips for getting your cakes selected for voting.
- You cake must fit the theme of the month. Don’t just pick a pretty cake from your gallery for submission. If the theme says molds then make sure your cake has molds used on it. More the better.
- Upload the prettiest image of your cake. You can share just one image so make it good!
- Do not upload a close up of part of the cake. We need to see the whole cake.
- Upload cakes with clear clean background – cluttered and dull images will not be approved.
- Do not upload very large size photos they do not load, or people will skip your cake when voting.
- I will approve only images that are pretty, beautiful, eye catching and fit the theme for the final voting.
A few of my cakes using molds.
Tutorials you may like