Chocolate Marble Cupcakes
My sons’ favorite cupcakes are the Chocolate marble cupcakes. He has many favorites really!!.
And they keep changing ever so often. Anyway, his current favorite is chocolate marble cupcakes. So, here’ the recipe for you and the video on how to make it too. Honestly it so simple and easy..
150 grams / 5.5 oz. Sugar
¨150 grams / 5 oz. Butter
¨110 grams/4. oz. Cake Flour +
¨ 2 tbsp. Cake Flour
¨2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
¨2 large eggs
¨1 tsp. Baking Powder
¨¼ tsp. Salt
¨¼ cup Milk
Preheat oven to 170C/340 F
Line muffin pan with cupcake liners
Sift flour, salt, Baking Powder
Cream Butter & Sugar
Add eggs one at a time.
Add Vanilla extract
Add flour and milk alternating each other.
Divide batter into two separate bowl approximately.
Add Flour to one bowl and incorporate.
Add Cocoa mixture to the other and incorporate well.
Pour one tbsp. of vanilla batter followed by 1 tbsp. chocolate batter into liners..
Use a cocktail stick or skewer and swirl the cupcake batter 3 to 4 times as shown in the video.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until skewer inserted in the center comes clean.
Cool and decorate as desired.
Chocolate Marble Cupcakes
Author: Veena Azmanov - Veena's Art of Cakes
Recipe type: Dessert
- Mixer - Hand Mixeror Kitchen-Aid or K-mixwhich ever works for you.
- Cake Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Baking Tray
- Cooling Rack
For the Cupcakes
- ¨150 grams / 5.5 oz. Sugar
- ¨150 grams / 5 oz. Butter
- ¨110 grams/4. oz. Cake Flour +
- ¨ 2 tbsp. Cake Flour
- ¨2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- ¨2 large eggs
- ¨1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¨¼ tsp. Salt
- ¨¼ cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 170C/340 F
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners
- Sift flour, salt, Baking Powder
- Cream Butter & Sugar
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add Vanilla extract
- Add flour and milk alternating each other.
- Divide batter into two separate bowl approximately.
- Add Flour to one bowl and incorporate.
- Add Cocoa mixture to the other and incorporate well.
- Pour one tbsp. of vanilla batter followed by 1 tbsp. chocolate batter into liners..
- Use a cocktail stick or skewer and swirl the cupcake batter 3 to 4 times as shown in the video.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes until skewer inserted in the center comes clean.
- Cool and decorate as desired.
Want your customers to enjoy cakes that taste as delicious as they look?
Check out my collections of VAOC Calculated Recipes.
Wondering how much batter you need?
Have no time to calculate your recipes?
Are you sure your recipe will work the same when doubled or tripled?
Don't know how to convert recipes?
Do you need a 4 inch tall cake?
or perhaps a 6" tall cake?
Round or Square cake?
Don't worry - I can help!!
My Tried and Tested recipes are already calculated for your convenience.
I have calculate 15 different size pans for you in each PDF - be it Round or Square & and yes both 4 or 6 inch tall cakes.
So now a single tier or double barrel baking is a piece of cake with my PDFs.
visit Calculate Recipe section Now !
And here’s the video on how to make these delicious chocolate marble cupcakes.
Please do subscribe to my Youtube channel and stay updated on more videos.
I decorated these with my American Buttercream