This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions share are my own.
You can view our full disclosure policy here.
Homemade Fondant Recipes by Veena Azmanov
Homemade Fondant Recipes from Scratch
Fondant has come a long way.
Every project requires a different fondant. Below are my best recipes! Weather you are a Cake Decorator or a Mommy making your First Fondant cake for your there is one recipe that is definitely perfect for you.
As a suggestion I'd like to encourage you to make a small batch and test to see if this is the right recipe for you, your project or your weather.
- Most popular - The Best Homemade Fondant recipe from Scratch made with whipping cream - yup you heard me.. whipping cream and butter - it's yum compared to most other fondants and had good flexibility.
- Homemade Vegetarian Fondant recipe from Scratch made with agar agar instead of gelatin.
- Homemade Chocolate Fondant recipe - a variation of my homemade chocolate fondant forms scratch so it's again made with whipping cream and butter.
- Perfect Homemade Black Fondant Recipe - Those of you that attempted this one know how hard it is to get a black (not grey, not green ) fondant. This one is a variation from both my Fondant from scratch as well as the chocolate base. So if you need a Vanilla Black Fondant or a Chocolate Black Fondant - it's both in there.
- The Best Homemade Marshmallow Fondant recipe - a great recipe for those who want a quick fondant that uses three or less ingredients.
- Last is my The Best Homemade Chocolate Marshmallow Fondant recipe - This one again is a variation of my Vanilla Marshmallow Fondant made with real chocolate and cocoa powder.