Cake of the Month Contest – Valentine Cakes – Submit Cake Now!!
Well, it’s that time of the month again!! Time for our “Cake of the Month contest” and this time no surprise but the theme is “Valentine Cakes”!!
Well it’s just two days before Valentine’s Day so it would be a shame to pass by not letting you share your pretty Valentine Cakes!!! Would it?
Our Sponsor this month
You know every month I bring you very valuable gifts. And I must say so far we’ve always had such generous sponsors.
This month again we have Innovative Sugarworks as our sponsor – who have very generously given our winner
A Homebased Cake Porter worth USD 64.00
We have Free shipping for the winner – overseas winners will have to pay for shipping overseas.
So, go head and submit your cake, Cupcakes, Cookies. Check out the upload form below or Instagram upload details as well. You have one whole week to submit your cake until the 19th of February. We will start voting on the 20th Feb to the 27th Feb.
Yes, you can submit your Cupcakes and Cookies too!! Have you seen my video tutorial for these Vintage Shoe Cookies yet?
So, What is a Cake Porter?
This is a cake porter. It’s used to transport and protect your wedding cake when you travel.
You can read more about it on their site here – Cake Porter – Starter Pack
[bctt tweet=”Submit your Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies Now! Theme Valentine” username=”veenaazmanov”]
TIPS FOR WINNING THE CONTEST? (upload form is below)
- Upload the prettiest image of your cake. You can share just one image so make it good!
- Do not upload a close up of part of the cake. We need to see the whole cake.
- Upload cakes with clear clean background – cluttered and dull images will not be approved.
- Do not upload very large size photos they do not load, or people will skip your cake when voting.
- I will approve only images that are pretty, beautiful, eye catching and fit the theme for the final voting.
YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THE RULES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS HERE ON THIS PAGE – CAKE OF THE MONTH CONTEST RULES AND GUIDELINES – BUT A FEW IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER ARE.
- One submission per person – and it must be a photo of the cake you created. It must be a photo of your work, you took the photo.
If required you will be asked to submit a link of where you have published your cake as proof of your work.
- After all the cakes are submitted – I / me and my team (mostly sponsors) will pick 12 to 15 cakes for voting. I will post it on a new post where you will be allowed to vote. You are free to share your cake anywhere you want invite family and friends to vote for you.
- The voting will start 7 days after all the cake submissions are in. So we have 7 days to submit your cakes and then 7 days to vote. The cake with the most votes will be declared a winner.
- Remember only me and my team will decide who’s cake will or will not qualify in the final round for voting. If you cake in not included in this month no explanation will be given. It is always a tough decision for me. Please do not be disappointed – you can try again next month.
- Sign up for my newsletter here to be notified when voting starts as well as to be notified when the winner is declared. And of course to stay updated with all my upcoming post, tutorials, and recipes too.
CAKE OF THE MONTH CONTEST – February Valentine Cakes —-
HOW TO UPLOAD IMAGES TO THE CONTEST.
Upload an image using the form below. To ensure easy and successful – please take note of the following.
- All images must be Jpeg
- All images must be no bigger than 2 mb (or the contest photos will not load efficiently and the site might crash)
- You can reduce size of the image online using this site or similar – Reduce image size or Compress images here
- Your pictures will be seen as soon as they are approved.
- Spam images will be deleted and emails blocked.
- Upload the image to you own instagram – with the hashtag #ValentineCakesContest
- Once you have added the hashtag come here to the blog and write your Instagram username or link to the cake.
So the system will automatically pick the hashtag every 30 minutes.
- You can tag me on instagram – @veenaazmanov but you have to come and write a comment here for the system to pick it up automatically.
- Remember you have to add this hashtag #ValentineCakesContest and write a comment on my blog for the system to pick the image automatically.
[fv_upload_form contest_id=”5″ show_opened=”True”]
[bctt tweet=”Cake of the month Contest – Submit Cakes Now!!” username=”veenaazmanov”]
Current Approved Cakes