This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may receive a commission at no cost to you if you use a link provided. All opinions share are my own.
You can view our full disclosure policy here.
Cake of the Month Contest – December – Submit your cake now!
It’s the second week of the month – which means time for our ‘Cake of the Month Contest. This is our second month. Last months was absolutely amazing. We have about 30 gorgeous entries for our winter theme cakes and it was so hard to pick just 12.
It’s December so of course what else can we choose but – Christmas for our theme this month!!
So go head and submit your Christmas – Cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies not forgetting Cake Pops.
Yes you can submit them all. One entry per person. Upload form is below.
Here are just a few of the Christmas Cakes I have done in the last couple of years.
and of course my most recent Christmas Cookies which is also a tutorial (link below) – yes you can upload your cookies too!!!
What do we have for the WINNER this month?
How does an annual pro membership to Paul Bradford Sugarcraft School as a prize sound?
That’s worth £203/$299 per anum and you get a whole year free to watch all the tutorials on the site!! Ain’t that an awesome Christmas Gift?
You guys know I started my cake decorating journey with my very first subscription with Paul Bradford. So this is really close to my heart and I’m thrilled that they gave my contest such an awesome prize.
Tips for winning the contest?
- Upload the prettiest image of your cake. You can share just one image so make it good!
- Do not upload a close up of part of the cake. We need to see the whole cake.
- Upload cakes with clear clean background – cluttered and dull images will not be approved.
- Do not upload very large size photos they do not load, or people will skip your cake when voting.
- I will approve only images that are pretty, beautiful, eye catching and fit the theme for the final voting.
You can read more about the rules – terms and conditions here on this page – Cake of the month Contest Rules and Guidelines – but a few important to remember are.
- One submission per person – and it must be a photo of the cake you created. It must be a photo of your work, you took the photo.
If required you will be asked to submit a link of where you have published your cake as proof of your work.
- After all the cakes are submitted – I / me and my team (mostly sponsors) will pick 12 to 15 cakes for voting. I will post it on a new post where you will be allowed to vote. You are free to share your cake anywhere you want invite family and friends to vote for you.
- The voting will start 7 days after all the cake submissions are in. So we have 7 days to submit your cakes and then 7 days to vote. The cake with the most votes will be declared a winner.
- Remember only me and my team will decide who’s cake will or will not qualify in the final round for voting. If you cake in not included in this month no explanation will be given. It is always a tough decision for me. Please do not be disappointed – you can try again next month.
- Sign up for my newsletter here to be notified when voting starts as well as to be notified when the winner is declared. And of course to stay updated with all my upcoming post, tutorials, and recipes too.
Cake of the month Contest – December
How to upload images to the Contest.
Upload an image using the form below. To ensure easy and successful – please take note of the following.
- All images must be Jpeg
- All images must be no bigger than 2 mb (or the contest photos will not load efficiently and the site might crash)
- You can reduce size of the image online using this site or similar – Reduce image size or Compress images here
- Your pictures will be seen as soon as they are approved.
- Spam images will be deleted and emails blocked.
- Upload the image to you own instagram – with the hashtag #ChristmasCakeContest
- Once you have added the hashtag come here to the blog and write your Instagram name and cake name or link to the cake.
So the system will automatically pick the hashtag every 30 minutes.
- You can tag me on instagram – @veenaazmanov but you have to come and write a comment here for the system to pick it up automatically.
- Remember you have to add this hashtag #ChristmasCakeContest and write a comment on my blog for the system to pick the image automatically.
You will have one week to upload your pictures from 8th December to 13th December 2016 – then voting starts on 16th December to 23rd December – just in time for your Christmas Gifts.
[fv_upload_form contest_id=”3″ show_opened=”true”]