Today, I am announcing the topic for August's cooking and baking challenge. All the details and rules for how to participate in this challenge are given below including a chance to win a fabulous price.
This month we start a new series on the blog - Veena's Cooking and baking challenge.
In an effort to help and motivate you to achieve more, I decided to start monthly baking and cooking challenges. We will start with one theme every month. And, depending on your response, we may later do two challenges a month: one for cooking and one for baking.
August cooking and baking challenge
This month's challenge is
no-churn Ice cream.
Yes, it's summer and we have so many ice cream recipes for you to choose from. So, why not?
You must choose one of my recipes below.
(no ice cream maker required)
Everyone who participates in this month's baking challenge is automatically entered. See below on how to enter the challenge and bonus tips for increasing your chances to win.
The winner will be randomly selected by me and my assistant. We will announce the winner on the 1st of the next month when we reveal the next months cooking and baking challenge
The winner will receive an Amazon Gift Voucher for USD $100.00 (no purchase necessary) read my FAQ about these monthly challenges here
The winner will be announced here, on my blog as well as in my Facebook group Veena's Cooking and Baking Club. Make sure you are sign-up to my blog's newsletter so you will receive all updates right to your inbox.
How to join the challenge?
Below are selections of my ice cream recipes.
- Pick one recipe whichever you want. Note - you must pick one of my recipes shared on this blog.
- Make the ice cream - click pictures
- Write a review in the comment below the recipe post and let us know how easy the recipe was.
- Send two clear images of the ice cream you made to us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st August 11.59 PT
- The winner for the previous month will be announced at the beginning of the following month's challenge (1st of the month).
For a bonus entry, here a few things you can do
- Post the pictures to our Facebook Group.
- Write a review on this month's challenge in the comments below this post - what you liked or didn't like about it?
- In addition, write a comment on this Instagram posts - let us know which recipe you chose to prepare.
- Link and comment on this Facebook post and let us know which recipe you plan to make.
My intention with these challenges is to encourage you, motivate you, interact, and communicate with you, create a community where we can share, help, and motivate each other. I'm looking for participation and enthusiasm. So, comment, be active and show your support.
Ice cream recipes to make this month
- No-Churn Ice Cream
- Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- Pistachio Matcha Ice Cream
- Strawberry Popsicles - Just 3 ingredients
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Blackberry Ice Cream
- Raspberry Pavlova Ice Cream
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Tiramisu Ice Cream
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
- Oreo Ice Cream (No-Churn)
- Lemon Ice Cream - No Churn
- Mixed Berry Ice Cream
Disclaimer - The submitted images by participants and winners will be shared in a collage here on the blog as well as on social media. By submitting your images you agree to the use of your images.
The winner will be contacted by email and must respond within 48 hours with an email address for the amazon gift voucher. After 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.