A Painted Easter Collaboration Cake
A Painted Easter, an international collaboration of sugar artists bringing a unique voice to Easter through hand-painted art. Gel, cocoa, buttercream, royal icing, ACP - the paint is only limited by the imagination of the artist, the canvas is sugar. Each piece also brings a special bit of fun, by hiding an Easter egg within it. Sometimes easy to locate, sometimes difficult... Can you find the hidden eggs?
Here is our Facebook Page where you can find all the gorgeous creations by all the other amazing artists that participated in this collaboration.
For those of you asking - here is a little information.
The bottom two are dummies the top is a small six-inch round
The bottom tier is a two-inch tier using the Classic Bead mold from Marvelous Molds - You can find it here. You will find I use it very often nowadays. Love it.
The middle is a Double Barrel 8" cake - which means two 8" rounds stacked together.
The top is a six-inch round of my simple moist chocolate cake
You could use Buttercream or Ganache - You can find the recipe for all of this here on my blog under Frosting and Filling Recipes as well as my homemade fondant/sugar paste recipe.
I was so happy that my cake was also featured in the Digital version of the April Cake Masters Magazine - you can find my cake on the online version here - Cake Masters Magazine
Was also happy that my cake made it to the Daily Top Three on Cakes Decor
Happy Easter to you all
You may also like
- Minion Cake Tutorial
- Mine-craft Cake
- Barcelona Soccer ball Cake
- Vintage Hand Bag and Shoe
- How to Make a Man's Shoe Cake
- Carving a cake the Easy Way
- Designer Hand Bag Cake
- Sports Shoe Cake
- Pregnant Belly Cake
- Baby Bum cake
- Dinosaur Cake
- Submarine Cake
- Navy Boat Cake
- Angry Birds Cake
- Fondant Rose Ruffles Cake
- 2 D Horse Head Cake
- Number cakes - 1 , 2 or 12
- Mexican Hat Cake
- Christmas Cake
- Open Book Cake
- Castle Cake
- Princess Doll Cake
- 15 must-have tools for a home baker
- 10 best gifts for a bread baker
- 10 Essential Pots and Pans to help you cook better
- My Favorite Cake Decorating Books
- 15 Healthy Eating Habits for the family
- 10 Amazing Gifts for a Cake Decorator
- What's in My Camera Bag?
- What is my Cake Room - Tools and Equipment
- Best Stand Mixer for Home Bakers
- What's in my Kitchen - Tools, Appliances, and Gadgets