Valentine Cake Contest – Voting Starts Now!!
This months Cake of the Month was Valentine Cake Contest. We had lots of entries but only ten finalist. Please vote for your favorite cake so we can ensure the right person gets the Winnings.
We have some really pretty cakes submitted this month. We have shortlisted only 10 cakes for the finals. I’m sorry if your cake was not picked up this month.
below you will find a few tips for you to consider when submitting cakes for the future.
So voting is now open. You can vote for a maximum of three cakes at a time every 24 hours. So yes, you can vote for your favorite cake more than once, but only every 24 hours.
The app takes a little time to download on mobile devices so be patient. Unlike last month when logging into Facebook was not a must, this month we have made it compulsory so we can track all votes and make sure it’s fair.
Spread the word and so more people can vote – ThanksVoting in now open for Cake of the month Contest Click To Tweet
Remember you can vote for 3 cakes – every 24 hours..!!
Woodgrain Floral Love
Vote count: 8 0
The dance we signed up for
Vote count: 234 0
Vote count: 91 0
Vote count: 12 0
Be My Queen
Vote count: 13 0
Buttons in love
Vote count: 227 0
Pretty in Pink!
Vote count: 44 0
Vote count: 13 0
Cookez by Erin
Vote count: 11 0
Kokeshi In Love
Vote count: 93 0
Voting ends in
Our Sponsor this month
You know every month I bring you very valuable gifts. And I must say so far we’ve always had such generous sponsors.
This month we have Innovative Sugarworks as our sponsor – who have very generously given our winner
A Homebased Cake Porter worth USD 64.00
We have Free shipping for the winner – overseas winners will have to pay for shipping overseas.
You can read more about it on their site here – Cake Porter – Starter PackVote for your favorite Cake Now! Theme Valentine Click To Tweet
TIPS FOR WINNING THE CONTEST?
- Upload the prettiest image of your cake. You can share just one image so make it good!
- Do not upload a close up of part of the cake. We need to see the whole cake.
- Upload cakes with clear clean background – cluttered and dull images will not be approved.
- Do not upload very large size photos they do not load, or people will skip your cake when voting.
- I will approve only images that are pretty, beautiful, eye catching and fit the theme for the final voting.
POPULAR Q & A
- Will you ask people to vote
Yes!! I will share and invite fans to vote all cakes. I have 1.5 million fans and I hope they will participate in voting. But I will not pick any favorite so you are responsible to invite and encourage voters to your own cakes.
- Why was my cake not chosen for voting ?
We will have a a huge selection of cakes per entry. I will try my best to pick the top 20 cakes. And keep the final numbers slime, so voting is fun not exhausting for visitors. As such often you may find that your cake was not chosen for voting. Sorry! But do not be disappointed. You can try again the next month and I’m sure your cake will be chosen.
Popular Post for you
- Best Homemade Fondant / Sugar Paste Recipe
- Homemade Edible Sugar Lace Recipe – Eggless, Vegetarian
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to make Homemade Yogurt from scratch with just two ingredients
- How to make Homemade Sour Cream for baking