Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe – Perfect for all diets.
These Coconut Macaroons are the easiest cookies you can put together with just three main ingredients. Ideal for last minute tea party and great for almost all diets as these are vegetarian, eggless, gluten free and can be made nut free too.
Video – Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe
The allergy party
Have you ever had to take cookies where they also specify – No eggs, gluten free, vegetarian, nut free, dairy free?
Ah!! It drives me nuts to think of what I can take with me. I mean there is always going to be someone with an allergy that I cannot address.
So often this is one of those cookies that I take with me. It’s eggless, vegetarian, gluten free and if you want you can make it nut free too by replacing the almond meal with coconut flour.
Plus they are so easy – mix three main ingredients together, scoop them on a baking tray, bake for about 18 to 20 minutes.. and voila you have some delicious cookies in less than 30 minutes. For me this is effortless baking.
Now I know coconut can be a bit high on the calories but it’s has so many other good things going with it. If you google – health benefits of coconut you will see that the benefits are endless. Plus as long as you are not eating loads of coconut on a regular basis I don’t think those calories bother me.
Recipe – Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipes
- 1 can condensed Milk
- I tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 225 grams / 8 oz dedicated coconut
- 1/4 cup Almond meal or coconut flour
- Preheat oven at 170 C/ 340 F
- Combine condensed milk with vanilla and salt
- Followed by the dedicated coconut and almond meal or coconut flour
- scoop onto a baking tray and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden.
- Cool on the baking tray then on a wire rack.
Recipe Card – Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe
Author: Veena Azmanov - A Homemade Chef
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: 15 to 20 Macaroons
These are super simple and easy. Great recipe to have around when you need to make something quick and yummy for the kids especially on play dates.
For the Macaroons:
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 225 grams / 8 oz Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour / Plain Flour
- A pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract.
- Simple and Easy!! (video recipe below)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl
- Combine well.
- Scoop to drop them onto a cookie sheet with a Cookie Scoop or two spoons.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C/ 340 F for about 20 mins.
Easy Coconut Macaroons Recipe – Video on You Tube.
You can watch more of my videos on my YouTube Channel – Veena Azmanov
I do hope you enjoy this recipe as I do.
Other cookies you may like
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies Recipe with Raisins Cranberries and Pecans
- 4 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies